Terms & Conditions
This website (“Site”) and all its contents are owned and operated by Marri Retail Private Limited (hereinafter referred to as “Company”, “We” “Our” or “Us” as the case may be).
By accessing and using this Site, you accept and agree to these Terms & Conditions and to any additional terms that may be additionally posted on this Site. By accepting these Terms & Conditions, you agree to be bound by our Company’s Policies listed below.
This Website provides general public information that is subject to change without notice. The data displayed on this site is for reference purposes only.
We try to ensure uninterrupted and error-free transmission of the website. However, we cannot, due to the nature of the internet, guarantee the same owing to timely repairs, maintenance or for the introduction of new services.
The content on the site is updated regularly. While the company attempts to keep its web information accurate and timely, no representations, warranties or guarantees whatsoever are made regarding the information available on the site. The Company, its directors, officers, employees, its affiliated entities or agents shall not be liable for any loss, damage or expense arising out of use /access of this site.
Should any viewer of this Website respond with information including feedback data such as questions, comments, suggestions, or the like regarding the content on this Website, the Company shall deem it as non-confidential and deal with it as it thinks fit.
- The brand names and logos on this Website and all related emails are owned by us or by our franchisors/licensors in the territories in which we operate.
- Permission to use the content on the website shall be authorized by us. The whole or any part of the website or its content cannot be downloaded, duplicated, displayed without our written consent.
- All trademarks and other intellectual property rights in all material, content or software on the Website is protected by copyright right laws.
- We allow customers to provide Product ratings and reviews (“User Content”) in relation to the Products. If so, customers are solely responsible for such User Content. We reserve the right to remove User Content that in our sole opinion is deemed to be incorrect, offensive, illegal or otherwise unacceptable.
RESTRICTIONS ON USE OF THE SITE
Authorization to access and use the site is subject to the following restrictions:
- You may use this Site for your own personal, non-commercial information, reference purposes only.
- The website and its content are protected by copyright laws and hence cannot be used for any public or commercial purpose.
- You are prohibited from transmitting or sending any material to the Site that could constitute or encourage any act that would be considered a violation of any law.
- You are prohibited from posting any unsolicited or unauthorized information about a company without the proper authorization to do so.
- You will not use or impersonate or misrepresent any person or entity.
- You will not do any act which is in violation of the Information Technology Act, 2000
The Company may cancel or terminate your access or use of the Site of any registration/s or account/s on this Site at any time, without notice or liability, for any reason, including if technical problems, irregularities, misuse or breach occurs.
By accessing or using this Site, you agree to defend, indemnify and hold the Company and its Affiliated Entities harmless against all claims, losses, costs and expenses.
The Company reserves the right, as and when it considers appropriate and at its sole discretion, to alter, change, make corrections, modify, add or remove any portion of these Terms at any time and without notice.
GOVERNING LAW AND JURISDICTION
This website (excluding third party linked sites) is controlled by the Company from its offices located in Hyderabad, India. All matters relating to the Site and its access shall be governed by the respective/applicable laws of India. While accessing the site from other territories, their laws duly apply.
USE OF INFORMATION
We shall be free to use the content of any such material/communication, including any ideas, inventions, concepts, techniques or know-how disclosed therein, for any purpose including developing manufacturing and/or marketing goods and services.
ACCESS TO INFORMATION BY RELEVANT PERSONS
All personal information must be accurate, complete, and relevant for the business purposes of collection of such information, and necessary only to facilitate those purposes.
While we verify the accuracy of any information we place on this Website, we make no warranties, in relation to its accuracy or in relation to any transaction that may be conducted on or through this Website
Your use of this Website and/or Products is at your own risk.
Although this Website follows high levels of Information Security Standards, we will not be responsible or liable to you for any loss of content or material uploaded or transmitted through the Website.
We will not be responsible for:
- Any economic losses
- Any loss of goodwill or reputation; or damages
- Any material/ contents downloaded or otherwise obtained using the Site is done at your own discretion and risk.
Each term and condition listed herein is severable. If any term or condition hereof is illegal, invalid or inapplicable such illegality, invalidity or inapplicability shall not affect the validity of the remaining terms and conditions